Saturday, January 7, 2012

Brand New

Soooo Jeanna, my daughter, from Eight lil' hens has encouraged me to blog.   So here I am!  Honestly it was a challenge to download a template..... no I am not kiddin!  I did it!!!!hooopla.....drum roll......
I am excited to share my love of homes, my home,  friends homes, stores I find, new ideas in design, fun things to do with grand kids, oh and good wine! 
Last night we had two of our little chick a dees  visit for a bit.  We played many games, but the favorite by far was the bus ride on the stairs.  I am the bus driver, the kids sit on stairs....... the highlight is "Fat Albert"! My husband gets on bus & starts in with Fat Albert talk.....hey hey hey!  The grand kids start gigglin as soon as he gets on.  The big hit is when he falls out the back of the bus.  They roar with laughter.  We end evening trying to simmer all of us down with books!  


1 comment:

jeanna said...

hey hey hey...it's about time you started a blog! It's really cute & I can't wait to come back for more!
jeanna