Thursday, January 26, 2012

I live in a little 1920's house with lots of character and limited wall space.  I have looked through the pages of a certain store  and coveted their storage cabinets.  None of them will fit my 45" walls, yep 45"s!  Yesterday I was at Costco and I found a look a like cabinet that is 39" wide.  Hallelujah!!!  I didn't buy one.  Stopped by 8 lil' hens on my way home & she told me to go back and get it.  She said don't think about it will be gone.  So I went back and bought it!  Soooo the cabinet fits on one of my little walls and the kicker is it was 1/3 the  cost.  This is when I do the happy dance!!!

2 comments:

Treva said...

It is BEAUTIFUL... perfect for that spot. I love that Jeanna "made" you go back to get it!!!!

Jeanna said...

It's perfect...can't wait to see what you put inside!