Thursday, January 12, 2012

The fluffed Nest, by my friend Treva




Each time I visit  my dearest long time friend, Treva, I am delighted with her ease of making things look so inviting.  I leave her home with my head spinning thinking of ways to incorporate some of her beautiful designs in my small way.  Well today I wasn't disappointed.  I dropped by and she wasn't home.  That was a downer!  I wrote a little note on her cute chalk board next to her door.   I turned around and really looked at her porch and thought to myself "how does she do it"?  I just smiled and took in everything.  I walked off the porch to leave and thought.......no!  Go back and take pictures.  No one will believe how great her porch looks unless they see for themselves.  So here are the pictures I took while Treva was out!  I hope you enjoy as much as I did and I hope she is o.k. with me sharing.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Wow you were right...I'm going to have to drive by her home when I'm in town next time! I love the pops of red!
jeanna