Monday, January 23, 2012

Took a little trip

The Arbor Inn
Ariel is a great mix of old & new

The Inn Bakery
Silly me!  In my little mind Florida was either theme parks or neon & flashy!  Oh  was I pleased.  I am a water dog.....love pools, lakes, streams, & oceans, oh my.  The keys, the islands,  and the waterways are everywhere.  The beach's are beautiful!  Lots of shells!!!!  We visited Keys & Islands and quaint little towns.  My favorite little town was Boca Grande, not Boca Vista.  No sightings of Kramer or Jerry!  We walked to the beach, great little shops, and restaurants from the Arbor Inn.  The best was playing with our daughter, grand babes, and building memories!!!!

Dogs, chips, & soda's for lunch from Joey's on Sanibel Island

Gasparillas's golf course Boca Grande

Boca Grande

Manasota Beach 

No comments: